[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 23:37:07 CEST 2004

--- Casper Hornstrup <chorns at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I think we should keep tests that only test a single component
> close to the component that is tested. See
> http://www.reactos.com/en/content/view/full/543 for more
> information.

After thinking about it a bit more I dont understand why the tests need
to be compiled in to the module in question. I mean I can kind of
understand for kernel mode I guess but even then not really. It seems
to be me like it would be easier to have each class of driver and
library have its own driver or application that would test as much of
the API as possible and be able to do it standalong.

Thanks
Steven