[ros-kernel] kernel32 regression tests

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 10 16:28:31 CEST 2004

How do you compile these tests ?
I get tons of  conflicts and redefinitions when compiling them.
To get them compiled, I must remove the following includes:
format_msg.c: windef.h winbase.h
codepage.c: windef.h winbase.h winnls.h
process.c: windef.h winbase.h winuser.h wincon.h winnls.h
thread.c : cannot compile at all.

As a note: "#include<stdarg.h>" can be completely removed from tests/*.c
Added files:
	reactos/lib/kernel32/tests/tests/: codepage.c format_msg.c
	                                   process.c thread.c

Log message:
	These tests pass under ReactOS with curret CVS. Trying to figure out how to make Caspers
regression system and Wines system to play nice.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

"You believe it's the year 1984, when in fact, its closer to 2184"1984 / Matrix