[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Sun Sep 12 11:53:08 CEST 2004

Can you send me the debug log of atapi.sys please? (I sent a precompiled
version in the "Re: [ros-kernel] [Ros boot failure in real hardware due
to Atapi driver in current CVS" thread.)

I'm starting to think that it will be better to revert the change even
though the previous code is really incorrect. :-(

Regards,
Filip