[ros-kernel] RtlQueryRegistryValues() in WIN32K

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Wed Sep 15 23:27:32 CEST 2004

On 15.09.2004 18:02:10 Thomas Weidenmueller wrote:

> You can't call usermode dlls from win32k, see IntGetFontMetricSetting()
> in ntuser\misc.dll for an example how to lookup stuff in the registry.

Thanks!
I am now using RtlQueryRegistryValues(), but there is still a problem:
It only returns the status code 0xC0000005. This is because
RtlFormatCurrentUserKeyPath() has a problem in NtOpenThreadToken().
I checked the code in anyway, so some one other may have a look into
this.
Is there be a problem with reading information from the HKEY_CURENT_USER
hive from WIN32K ? I am calling RtlQueryRegistryValues() with the
RTL_REGISTRY_USER flag.

Regards,

   Martin