MSVC (was [ros-kernel] ReactOS 0.3.0 Release Plans)

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at
Sun Sep 19 12:54:27 CEST 2004

Hi Alex,

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at> wrote:
> By the way, Steven: I would like to make a package of the MSVC 2003
> installation I got running under Wine, so people don't have to hack
> around the original MSI to skip .NET installation. Is that legal?

I doubt it. Most of the time if Microsoft allow redistribution they do
not allow modifications. The Webfonts package comes to mind with this.

BTW here is my current patch for MS_VC. I have just been attacking
things at random. Its really minor.

Do you Yahoo!?