[ros-kernel] ReactOS

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 16:46:08 CEST 2004

Hey all,

Just wanted to say that ReactOS has evolved from what it was a few
months ago. Being that ReactOS is being built to run windows nt programs
I figured that I would start a project to run only windows 95, 98, 98se
programs. Tell me what you think and if you think that this would be a
good idea. I know it will take a while, but I am willing to spend the
time. I figure that I will start with sources from freedos 32, wine,
binutils, some common programs, and a small X Windowing system to handle
the graphics services. Well tell me what you all think. Suggestions are
welcome and please tell me about any problems that I may face.