[ros-kernel] ReactOS

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 21 01:30:43 CEST 2004

You're joking, right?

  _____

From: ros-kernel-bounces at reactos.com [mailto:ros-kernel-bounces at reactos.com] On Behalf Of Rick Langschultz
Sent: 20. september 2004 22:46
To: ros-kernel at reactos.com
Subject: [ros-kernel] ReactOS

Hey all,

Just wanted to say that ReactOS has evolved from what it was a few months ago. Being that ReactOS is being built to run windows nt
programs I figured that I would start a project to run only windows 95, 98, 98se programs. Tell me what you think and if you think
that this would be a good idea. I know it will take a while, but I am willing to spend the time. I figure that I will start with
sources from freedos 32, wine, binutils, some common programs, and a small X Windowing system to handle the graphics services. Well
tell me what you all think. Suggestions are welcome and please tell me about any problems that I may face.