[ros-kernel] ReactOS

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 22:23:32 CEST 2004

Thank you very much for the positive email. I appreciate it, I knew that
my idea would receive negative criticism but I didn't know how much,
turns out to be about 4 emails. LOL, Yes I would love the source to that
OpenWindows. The name would have to be changed to suite my naming
scheme, but I think that would be ok, as long as it is documented in the
source and what-not. Thank you for the mail, talk to you later.