[ros-kernel] ReactOS

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Sep 21 22:29:24 CEST 2004

That's an excellent idea.  I would suggest a merge/win4lin-on-ReactOS style
arrangement to handle Win16 and Win32(9x) programs, and I think that could be
done with this source code I got way back when, and the dosbox and dosemu
code.  It'd also be a mammoth task.  (For what it's worth, I've also got
Schulman's "Unauthorized Windows 95" in my personal library.  It's got some
valuable hints on the True Secret History(TM) of Win32 as it applies to
Win9x.)

I should also point out that I'm only a guy who got ahold of the OpenWindows
code when it was still alive, not the guys who started it, and eventually
gave it up.  But their names will be in the files.

Wesley Parish