[ros-kernel] Problems compiling ReactOS

Enrico Bartky DOSProfi at web.de
Fri Sep 24 17:48:08 CEST 2004

I have G++, but I think the binutils are to old!? (2.13.90)

Where can I get a newer version?

ReactOS Kernel List <ros-kernel at reactos.com> schrieb am 24.09.04 16:43:32:

What version of BinUtils are you using? It's also best to use the MinGW
package we link to on our site, then upgrade Binutils, GCC and G++. Oh,
speaking of which, do you have G++? You haven't mentionned it.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu