[ros-kernel] 802.11 Wireless LAN support...

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Fri Sep 24 21:36:12 CEST 2004

Which of course only counts what' s marked as #UNIMPLEMENTED, and we
haven't added any stubs for any XP/.NET 2003 functions yet, and I'm sure
there's a bunch of stubs that aren't marked as such anyways, which would
raise the total. Then you have to take into account the data structures,
exports, etc, that api status can't show if they are implemented or not :P