[ros-kernel] latest cvs ISO boot failure...

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Sat Sep 25 13:03:45 CEST 2004

Hi,

can you say more about your configuration? Is the cdrom drive master or
slave? If the cdrom is the slave does exist a master? Which values reports
the cdrom drive in the identification bytes? The values are printed in line
# 1176 and 1190 if you use my patch or in line # 1177 if you use the current
cvs tree.

- Hartmut