[ros-kernel] WinQuake

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Tue Feb 1 22:17:05 CET 2005

Hi
NtUserChangeDisplaySettings UNIMPLEMENTED
changes that stub to return DISP_CHANGE_FAILED
and use cmd winquake -noautostretch -startwindowed

it will not work 100% fine until the NtUserChangeDisplaySettings
are being implemnet. it is old news. That I think most people know
last time, w3seek was working on more easy way to implement
this api. it need a globa desktop pointer. last time I check
reactos did not have one. And that make it hard to implement
NtUserChangeDisplaySettings api