[ros-svn] [gvg] 17342: Sync to Wine-20050725:
gvg at svn.reactos.com
gvg at svn.reactos.com
Fri Aug 12 20:22:54 CEST 2005
Sync to Wine-20050725:
Thomas Weidenmueller <wine-patches at reactsoft.com>
- IsThemeDialogTextureEnabled should have one parameter to match the
prototype in the official headers.
Mike McCormack <mike at codeweavers.com>
- gcc 4.0 -Wpointer-sign fixes (Reg* functions).
Stefan Huehner <stefan at huehner.org>
- Make some function static.
- Fix -Wmissing-declarations warnings.
Frank Richter <frank.richter at gmail.com>
- Enable/disable "flat menus" based on the setting from the active
- Have the theme INI file parsed upon theme activation and not just when
the first theme data is requested; that way, the themed system colors
are set correctly from the start, and not just after some theme data
- GetThemeBackgroundContentRect() does not use the content margins
alone, it also falls back to the border size or sizing margins, and if
it can't find any possible margins at all, it returns the original
- Make dialog theme texture setting non-global (ie a per-window
- Better viewport origin in DrawThemeParentBackground().
- OpenThemeData() now always sets the window theme to the handle
returned (even if that is NULL) - previously, it could happen that
when no theme was active or the theme data could not be opened that
the window theme remained became then-dangling (and hence subsequent
calls to GetWindowTheme() would return that bogus theme).
- Correct border rectangle drawing.
- Don't crash if NULL is passed as the class list to OpenThemeData().
- UXTHEME_LoadImage(): Set default image count to 1 to avoid division by
zero in case image count property is not given. Properly support 0
- Every window needs to receive WM_THEMECHANGED (esp. controls), so also
send it to child windows.
- Changed the default transparent color in case none was explicitly
specified from the upper left pixel color to magenta. Empirically
gives better results.
- Write WCHAR strings to registry with correct size.
- Opening some theme class data now also increases the reference count
of the theme file, so as long as theme class data is still opened
somewhere, the theme file won't get freed. Otherwise, it could happen
that invalid class data was used, which could lead to problems.
More information about the Ros-svn