[ros-svn] [gvg] 12933: Sync to Wine-20050111:
gvg at svn.reactos.com
gvg at svn.reactos.com
Tue Jan 11 23:44:15 CET 2005
Sync to Wine-20050111:
Eric Pouech <pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr>
- Removed excessive statement (break after return or goto, not useful
break, not needed vars...)
Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.de>
- Do not check for non NULL pointer before HeapFree'ing it. It's
Ulrich Czekalla <ulrich at codeweavers.com>
- Add partial handler for WM_PRINTCLIENT.
- WM_GETTEXTLENGTH should return zero for owner drawn status bars.
Jon Griffiths <jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com>
- Remove unneeded headers to reduce unneeded rebuilds.
- Implement the remaining MRU functions, fix a couple of differences
from native comctl32, add tests of MRU behaviour and documentation.
Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>
- Assorted spelling fixes.
Eric Kohl <eric.kohl at t-online.de>
- DrawStatusText() must not process prefix characters.
Filip Navara <xnavara at volny.cz>
- Don't use DrawEdge with NULL device context, it's invalid call and
sets last error.
- Tooltip icons must be destroyed with DestroyIcon and not with
- Rebar cursors must be destroyed with DestroyCursor and not with
Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com>
- Use the DrawFocusRect function to draw the focus rect, instead of a
broken home-brewed solution.
- Don't highlight text in non-TVS_TRACKSELECT mode.
- Add code for hot tracking.
- Draw hot items with underline and with highlight colour with
- Set cursor to hand cursor with TVS_TRACKSELECT style.
- Make sure uInternalStatus is consistent with actual scrollbar state
by forcing scrollbars off in WM_CREATE handler.
- Make the month calendar child window auto-size instead of using a
hard coded 200px.
- Use SetFocus when the control is clicked on to get the correct
behaviour when another control clicked on.
- Force the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE style, instead of emulating it.
- Implement WM_ENABLE handler to update cached control style when the
control is disabled.
- Move background drawing into WM_ERASEBKGND handler and draw the
background differently when disabled.
- Change WM_PAINT handler to draw text with transparent background and
with the correct colour for the style.
- Initialize selected field to -1 instead of 0 so that the control
notices when field 0 is selected.
Vitaly Lipatov <lav at etersoft.ru>
- Add comments, fix negative value from GetCurFocus.
Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>:
- Janitorial: C booleans must not be compared against TRUE.
Mike McCormack <mike at codeweavers.com>
- Fix image list mask and blending.
Evan Deaubl <wine at warpedview.com>
- GetItemA/W on header controls should handle message even if index is
Crestez Leonard <cleonard at go.ro>
- Fix bug with Treeview_SelectItem reselecting the same item.
Thomas Weidenmnller <w3seek at gmail.com>
- Free allocated font handles when control is destroyed.
More information about the Ros-svn