[ros-translate] Translation-List Germany

Stefan Pflüger stefan at homepage4us.de
Wed Feb 25 16:12:19 CET 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:42:48 +0100
"Theodor Reppe" <reppes at gmx.de> wrote:
> Yeah ok, let us host 10000 different Versions ;)
> We've to find a solution, that everyone is able to change the Page (like a
> wiki).
> And there should be a Mailinglist for every Language-Group, managed by the
> Language-Coordiantor

Well I fully agree it's not a solution to host many different versions in
different places...

Afaik Thomas aka w3seek got Language Coordinator for the German translation
today, maybe we should just wait for him to get things organized ;)
There was a discussion on IRC about how to manage the translation process,
I assume there will be an "official" way in the next days.

For this document I would suggest you take our changes (as far as you like
them) and pass it over to our Language Coordinator as soon as things
are getting organized.

Stefan Pflueger