[ros-translate] Starting ball to test out our translation system

Oliwer oliwer at free.fr
Thu Feb 26 18:02:21 CET 2004

Hello !

I've got some bad news about the french translation. The personne who posted a translation on the forum is leaving the project (no problem, he didn't register anyway).
Rick Langschultz, the other one, doesn't give any sign of life...
So, for now, I am alone. I agree to be the french cooerdinator, and the french translator, for now...
But I think that soon, new french translator will arrive, and I will ask help on a forum where I saw guys who want to help open source projects.

Patience...

Oliwer