[ros-translate] Tranlate ReactOS to spanish

Waldo Alvarez Cañizares wac at lab.matcom.uh.cu
Wed Nov 10 15:49:55 CET 2004

Hi Huma:

I have done some work with the documents, seems you are Spanish because of those .es) and I would like to know the opinion of some other spanish speaker from another country because some times the terms used could not be very well interpreted in another country. There is some work remainig too. If you want I can send you the files if I can find some time to do it.

For ROS itself I have lost the track of if for a while and still out of luck. You know, time. But most of it should be to add translations to resources although usually they come with wine. I don't know if CMD puts now the string in resources but one year ago strings where in the sources. For the kernel there is a little file (I don't remember the name) wich contains error messages, the strings printed during initialization are in the sources, most of them in main.c if I remember well. Also there are a lot of DBGPRINT s around but those are only used for developers and I doubt if a developer can't talk English could be in fact a ROS developer, so forget it.

Regards Waldo

-I'm interesting in help to translate reactos to spanish, if someone can explain me how i must do it i will -try. Thanks.