[ros-translate] Tranlate ReactOS to spanish

Tony tony_serrata at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:29:39 CET 2004

Feel free to send me a copy as well.. I have lived around alot of
hispanic diversity and am well familiarized with the phraseologies
associated with each latin/spanish culture. I am a native speaker as
well.  Perhaps I can assist in the interpretation department with
regards to intercultural spanish.
Antonio