[ros-translate] Tranlate ReactOS to spanish

HUMA2000 HUMA2000 at terra.es
Thu Nov 11 18:08:59 CET 2004

Well, send it to me and i will look, only need a little time to see how i must do the translation on the reactos and how i must access cvs, i will download it that night and start to playing around a bit with it. I also thinked that we can make a small web page to have centraliced the translation work. I think it can be done with a wiki page or anything similar.
Thanks for your fast answer. See you soon.

HUMA2000
HUMA2000 at ono.com
HUMA2000 at terra.es
huma2000 at gmail.com