[ros-translate] German Language Support

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:42:45 CET 2005

Okay, it wasn't very nice of us to have a conversation in German, but
the point is that Stefan doesn't understand English that goog and so I
didn't try to answer in Egnlish after Patrick answered in German.

But you haven't missed anything important.

But I'm still curious, what you to Russians wrote...

Greets,

David Hinz