[ros-translate] Help for translate

Andreas Bjerkeholt harteex at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:28:32 CEST 2005

hi Rob

You can browse the source tree online and download specific files
here: http://svn.reactos.com/viewcvs/trunk/reactos/

The files to download are called either En.rc or something-en.rc. They
are available in some folders in subsys\system\ and lib\
For example: \lib\cpl\desk\en.rc

Make sure that there isn't an italian version already available in the
same folder (should be called it.rc). If there is though, you could
check if it needs to be updated.

Also, there is some information available here which might give
answers if you have more questions:
http://www.reactos.com/wiki/index.php/Translating_introduction

/Harteex