[ros-translate] Translation Tool??

Max Well post.center at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:16:46 CEST 2005

Ok, I think I will try it this way, the only problem is, that notepad
doesn't know if there are any new strings that need to be translated,
but aren't included in the translated rc-file.
Maybe somebody should develop a little application for all the
ROS-translators that checks all rc-files of a language for strings
that need to be translated or for strings that are missing in the
translated version.
If I could do this, I would, but since I can't...
But I will keep my eyes open for little apps that can help translators
to do their "job".

David