[ros-translate] Translation Tool

Sarocet Sarocet at spymac.com
Tue Sep 27 11:26:25 CEST 2005

I think it would be useful to set into the .rc a header saying the
translated file and its last commit revision number/time from it was
translated so when a .rc file is updated, a bot could check if there are
translations to be updated and send the translators (another header?) an
email explaining it or may be to that language translation team so it could
be updated fastly.
Sarocet

PD: I used a program similar to the notepad (plain text editor) too.