[ros-web] RE: Frik webdesign

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 09:26:48 CEST 2005

Lucio Diaz wrote:

> > I created a new ros hp design today. What's your
> > opinion about the design?
> > -> http://frik85.fr.funpic.de/ros_newhp/
> >

> > Klemens Friedl <frik85>
> >

> > PS: Maybe we can use it (or parts of it).
> >

> Great, i liked it, but still two isues:
>
> I tested it with IE and it looked fine, but with my
> usual brouser (Opera) the fonts are VERY little. Could
> you check it?
>
> Also, i still think that a expandable list for
> selecting a language would be a neat solution.

It works fine with firefox and konqueror.

I think this is the best design so far, I just wish someone would get
something moving.
We've got some great web designers who are willing to do this.

Regards,
Ged.

CMP Batteries will be exhibiting at The Logistics Event on the
7th and 8th June at the NEC in Birmingham. We would like to
invite you to visit us on stand DO5 where you can learn about
the latest innovations and cost effective solutions on offer
from Chloride Motive Power.
For more information please visit www.thelogisticsevent.com

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com