[ros-web] RE: Frik webdesign

Klemens Friedl klemens_friedl at gmx.net
Sun Jun 5 17:22:53 CEST 2005

> "Scott" <scotteh at netspace.net.au>
> Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:10:13 +1000
>
> Hey,
>
> Ive played a little bit around with the design you initially did and
> came up with this http://www.wizzer-it.com/scott/reactos/ it looks
> Pretty much the same bar some minor alignment changes and some fonts.
> Basiclly ive just removed all the unneeded nested tables. Ive also
> Tested it in IE6, Firefox 1.0.4, Opera 8 and Links and it seems to
> Work fine in all of them.

Good work.

Although, I don't know for sure if it is better using table or css to
position objects, because some older browsers don't like CSS or interprete
it false.

Anyway, good work.

I updated my version (add some new features):
* language combobox
* login box
* improve the fonts-size in opera (now in pixel than in procent)
* improve some css tags

I have tested it in IE 6 (based on NCSA Mosaic engine), Firefox 1.04 (based
on Gecko engine) and in Opera 7.54 .

Klemens Friedl