How much have you donated

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

mrmajik45

How much have you donated

Post by mrmajik45 »

If you have donated or bought some merch, how much did you donate / what did you buy?

I donated 5 dollars
ReactOS Donator ~ $5.00 | Linux Mint Donator ~ $1.00 in BTC
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: How much have you donated

Post by EmuandCo »

The last ten years I donated time for any Chemnitz Linux Days and enough money too. No clue what this thread is for and why anyone should post it here, but feel free to.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
verserk

Post by verserk »

EmuandCo wrote:The last ten years I donated time for any Chemnitz Linux Days and enough money too. No clue what this thread is for and why anyone should post it here, but feel free to.
It's a discussion thread in off-topic, why does anything exist here?

Back on-toppic, i've been eyeballing a green ReactOS shirt on the shop for a bit.
ReactOS: HP pavilion dv6500.
tomleem

Post by tomleem »

The 'off topic' is a discussion for things not related to ReactOS yet there are posts here that are 'on topic' since they are related to ReactOS. Perhaps the discussion of 'How much have you donated?' should be in the 'general' section?
:geek:

I will be checking out the merchandise.
Tom Lee M / BigGoofyGuy
Adcock

Post by Adcock »

Mr. tomleem, I can't agree with you.
Off Topic description :
If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/ nonsense section)
tomleem wrote:The 'off topic' is a discussion for things not related to ReactOS yet there are posts here that are 'on topic' since they are related to ReactOS....
The rest of your post might be right.
[ Part that I did not mention ]