Moderator: Moderator Team
About fsdext2 wrote:My current hobby project is a port of the second extended file system (ext2fs) to Windows 95; albeit a read-only version.
Using FSDEXT2 you can transparrently mount your Linux ext2fs partitions on Windows 95.
- Latest stable version is 0.16 , see the readme, history and the faq first
- Optionally, you could try version 0.17 , which has some new features, including an unmount option. However, it does not handle removable media (floppies, cd-roms, zip drives etc) correctly. If you insert such a new media while fsdext2 is active, then you won't be able to use that new media after a new reboot. Nothing bad happened, it just won't get recognised by Win95.
- version 0.17a and 0.17b caused me a lot of trouble, so I don't make them public anymore!
- Latest source is available as well (after unzip -d, read src.txt first)
- Please note that from version 0.17, FSDEXT2 is copyrighted and licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
nitrofurano wrote:well, i keep the idea ReactOS should be installable on any existing filesystem format!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests