Newish Website Congrats!

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

bernarddt

Newish Website Congrats!

Post by bernarddt »

Hi Guys,

I don't know who is doing the new website. But I just wanted to point out that it is really an awesome website. I was so used to the old one, and for the past year I could not actively visit and participate on the website (real life issues). So visiting the site today, it is just a pleasure seeing and browsing the site.

It has such a high cool factor now that I'm proud to point people to it.

Out of experience I know that it takes a lot of time and dedication to handle such a project, especially if you have to juggle a real job and real life with your charity. So you guys (or guy) are really doing a good job!

Regards,
Bernard
vicmarcal
Test Team

Re: Newish Website Congrats!

Post by vicmarcal »

Thanks Bernard,
It took a huge, even more than expected, time...but it is finally (almost) done :)
We really enjoy you know how much work is behind it :)
I'll keep improving it with your ideas and suggestions :)
bernarddt

Re: Newish Website Congrats!

Post by bernarddt »

Hi Vicmarcal,

So, unfortunately, it will never be done according to your expectation. That is a problem all developers and designers have to live with every day!

We always feel we can do better or more, but really it is done. ;)

You will always want to tweak it here and there, or add some new sections or integrate some extra system hook, but really, it is only you that know of those outstanding things! In the view of the public, it is a complete website, with everything one expect!