Login don't work with firefox + noscript (allowed!) ...?

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

steveh

Login don't work with firefox + noscript (allowed!) ...?

Post by steveh »

Linux Suse 10.0, Firefox 1.5.0.6from mozilla.

Some days ago i installed the "noscript" extension for firefox. Since that time the login of reactos forum don't work anymore for me, though i set "permanently allow scripts" for "www.reactos.org".

I can fill the login screen normally and press "enter". But when i next try to write a post or an answer to a post, i receive the login screen again, as if i were not logged in...

Though it's not a "blocking problem" as i can access the forum with konqueror, i would be curious what i'm missing. A cookie problem? What can i check?

(this post is written with konqueror)
LMH1

Re: Login don't work with firefox + noscript (allowed!) ...?

Post by LMH1 »

steveh wrote:Linux Suse 10.0, Firefox 1.5.0.6from mozilla.

Some days ago i installed the "noscript" extension for firefox. Since that time the login of reactos forum don't work anymore for me, though i set "permanently allow scripts" for "www.reactos.org".

I can fill the login screen normally and press "enter". But when i next try to write a post or an answer to a post, i receive the login screen again, as if i were not logged in...
It not work for me to.
I use mozilla firefox 1.5.0.6 and some problems with login, so and internett explorer work.

You can try other browser and maybe well it work.

Or you can read this http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2716
Harteex

Post by Harteex »

steveh: try deleting the reactos cookie...
kokodin

Post by kokodin »

in my windows login work with ie but doesn't work with firefox 1,5 after clik on login button site only refresh its self :?
oiaohm

Post by oiaohm »

Choose the "Log me on automatically (non-expiring session)" option Yes this does lock out internet cafes and the like. But it will get you in.

This will get you in for now. I have talked to frik86 they guy who is looking after this site. Sorry to say problem is from unknown cause at this point. They are working on moving servers after server move problem might disappear if not it will be fixed. Problem only started happening when the server move started. I think the 15 of septemeber move should be complete. So we just have to cool our jets.