Blog: Moonshot Part 3

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Z98
Release Engineer

Blog: Moonshot Part 3

Post by Z98 »

Wooloomooloo

Re: Blog: Moonshot Part 3

Post by Wooloomooloo »

I rather enjoyed "Moonshot" (not to diminish your other contributions of course). Please do publish more if you feel like it... :)
jasmine12

Post by jasmine12 »

Your website is really awesome. Well you have done a great job i have no words on your great work. Keep up the good work. 
jasmine
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

Wooloomooloo wrote:I rather enjoyed "Moonshot" (not to diminish your other contributions of course). Please do publish more if you feel like it... :)

All in moderation, I would think.

When push comes to shove, I still prefer actual (technical) updates and news about the ROS project. I can also imagine that people coming here for the first time, and wanting to get an idea what ROS is about, would get a bit confused when reading 'Moonshot", seen its not apparent relevance to the actual development of ROS.

It's a nice aside for when otherwise there would be nothing to show for during a long time, but it's not dealing with the core of the project, at least not in a recognisable, direct way.
hto
Developer

Post by hto »

I like them, too. :) As a Forum / ML (and not IRC) user, I have only a rather vague idea about the “inner side” of the project. These stories give some insight into it. :)
phoenix_sc

Post by phoenix_sc »

So far the three part Moonshot story has been a very interesting read. It is better written than a lot of books I have seen. Interesting plot as well. :-)