Unfortunately binaries available at https://goo.gl/5MOcdb were built for Windows 7 and over. Windows XP is not supported anymore.SwiftShader is a high-performance CPU-based implementation of the OpenGL ES and Direct3D 9 graphics APIs. Its goal is to provide hardware independence for advanced 3D graphics.
The last version available on the Web -- which works with ReactOS -- is "SwiftShader 3.0 Build 5003" but with the logo of Transgaming
I took decision to rebuild SwiftShader for ReactOS by
- removing the watermark/logo of Transgaming.
- reverting a commit to fix memory issues for the game 'Parasite in City 1.03'
- Parasite in City on ReactOS 0.4.7 using SwiftShader https://youtu.be/INS26iJE-iQ
- Dowload is available at https://www.mediafire.com/file/iz5yz8ko ... .47665.zip
- Howto to build SwiftShader for ReactOS: http://www.davidgis.fr/documentation/Sw ... index.html
d3d9.all was resized/compressed using petite compressor ( http://www.un4seen.com/petite/)
Hope it could be useful to someone.