React OS Themes for Cinnamon.

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

Linuxgamer94

React OS Themes for Cinnamon.

Post by Linuxgamer94 »

Hello I am posting this as I think that there should be some React OS themes for those who run Windows and Linux. I tried running ROS and I gave up on the installation. I do though find it weird that you can make Windows look like Mac and Linux, yet you can't for React OS. I can Make Linux Mint look like Windows, Mac, Be OS, Hiaku, and NEXT.I also know that LXDE also does look similer in the menu layout and all that would be needed would be the icons.
Black_Fox

Re: React OS Themes for Cinnamon.

Post by Black_Fox »

If you can make Windows XP look like anything you mentioned, you should be able to do so with ReactOS as well. If it's not possible, file a but report in JIRA.
kingnothing

Post by kingnothing »

well with help of some 3rd party applications you can do what ever you want if they run
like these are two tutorials on hack n mod and life hacker how to make a OSX dock on windows xp

Code: Select all

http://lifehacker.com/5087956/customize-your-own-killer-enigma-desktop
http://hacknmod.com/hack/how-to-create-custom-desktop-themes/
they are old i know but your taking about xp
and have not tried them because i live the classic look with a a bit of animation and 3d effects
hope these help you in your goal
but if you want to install Cinnamon that is made by linuxmint
i cannt help with that
I am n00b in coding and know nothing about linux except what i know about android
Linuxgamer94

Post by Linuxgamer94 »

I ment that there are no themes to make Linux Mint look like React OS. You can make Linux look like Windows, Mac, OSX, NEXT, and Hiaku, but not React OS. The only thing is a few MDM themes. I would like to see some one make an Linux icon theme for React OS.
milon

Post by milon »

Linuxgamer94 wrote:I ment that there are no themes to make Linux Mint look like React OS. You can make Linux look like Windows, Mac, OSX, NEXT, and Hiaku, but not React OS. The only thing is a few MDM themes. I would like to see some one make an Linux icon theme for React OS.
You're posting on the wrong forum for that. We don't make Linux themes. You'll want to contact people who make Mint themes, or else do it yourself. We only work on ReactOS here.