Mouse Click Action

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

lauroct

Mouse Click Action

Post by lauroct »

Mouse click should include android like long press for sub function so that it can be install in touch screen systems, where mouse right click is not available.
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: Mouse Click Action

Post by EmuandCo »

Feel free to write a Jira Report for your feature request. Otherwise it won't be seen by most developers.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
rembrandt

Re: Mouse Click Action

Post by rembrandt »

If such a feature were implemented, it should be done the same way as in MS Windows (XP Tablet Edition 2005 and later) where the feature is enabled when the computer type is identified as tablet. If it were active in other circumstances, the change in behaviour from standard would be too annoying.
I've used XP Tablet on ultra mobile pc years ago, and I must say it worked pretty well, although the hardware (first generation atom cpu) was too slow. I still don't understand why MS felt like they had to create a different gui for touch; with a few tweaks the classic gui can work just fine.