Portable Dell

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Ritchyboy

Portable Dell

Post by Ritchyboy »

Voilà mon problème: J'installe reactos sur un dell latitude D620, l'installation se passe bien mais au démarrage, tout se bloque soudainement le curseur clignotte mais ne démarre jamais ???
hbelusca
Developer

Re: Portable Dell

Post by hbelusca »

EDIT: What are you talking about? You must use English in general forums, please.
Last edited by hbelusca on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

I think what hbelusca is politely indicating, is that this part of the forum is for raising a post solely in the English language. Well done on the installation of ReactOS but sorry to hear that you've had a problem afterwards. Please feel free to continue the chat in English if you are able.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
Fraizeraust

Post by Fraizeraust »

@hbelusca: Frankly you done a nonsensical move to reply to him in Russian, the user is newly registered and he/she just maybe chose the wrong section of the forum thinking the said forum section is also used for French-speaking people.

Unfortunately, Ritchyboy, the respective forum section you've posted is solely reserved for English posts and we cannot understand what did you say. You can, in your choice, choose to discuss in the French section board but I doubt you'd get quick answers.
a.k.a. GeoB99 -- ReactOS Kernel developer -- My Wiki page
middings

Post by middings »

Ritchyboy wrote:Voilà mon problème: J'installe reactos sur un Dell Latitude D620, l'installation se passe bien mais au démarrage, tout se bloque soudainement le curseur clignotte mais ne démarre jamais ???
Bing Translate wrote:Here's my problem: I install ReactOS on a Dell Latitude D620, the installation goes well but at startup, everything suddenly crashes the cursor blink but never starts???
Comment signaler efficacement un bug par Simon Tatham, traduit par Julien Kirch
How to Report Bugs Effectively by Simon Tatham

Ritchyboy, please describe your Dell Latitude D620. How much RAM does it have? Did you install ReactOS using a CD-ROM or by another method? Were any USB devices connected to it when you attempted to boot ReactOS on it? (If any external USB device was connected, remove the USB device and try installing ReactOS again. Report your result to us here.) Also, please name the exact version or release of ReactOS that you experimented with.

@dizt3mp3r - I think what hbelusca is politely indicating is his dismay that here's another difficult Dell Latitude bug for him to fix. ;)
Last edited by middings on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
florian

Post by florian »

And hopefully you're aware of ReactOS alpha status?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

In this case I leave the topic alive, but only if you edit your post to english today. Otherwise I will lock the thread.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...