Link two issues on JIRA

All development related issues welcome

Moderator: Moderator Team

Pi_User5

Link two issues on JIRA

Post by Pi_User5 »

I was wondering how I could link two issues together on JIRA? I'm not a developer, just a normal user.

Off topic, but I was wondering where the start menu gets the icons for each item? Specifically the settings menu for the start menu. I know that the base\shell\explore\lang has the resource files for the each item.
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]
middings

Re: Link two issues on JIRA

Post by middings »

Pi_User5 wrote:I was wondering how I could link two issues together on JIRA? I'm not a developer, just a normal user.
I too lack developer super-powers. However, the issues I myself created have an Edit button to the left of the Comment, Attach Files, Attach Screenshot, and More Actions buttons. Clicking that Edit button opens a window that lets me choose many fields to edit. If I scroll down, I can edit the Linked Issues (relates to, blocks, is blocked by, duplicates...) field and specify a JIRA issue to link.
Pi_User5

Re: Link two issues on JIRA

Post by Pi_User5 »

I too lack developer super-powers. However, the issues I myself created have an Edit button to the left of the Comment, Attach Files, Attach Screenshot, and More Actions buttons. Clicking that Edit button opens a window that lets me choose many fields to edit. If I scroll down, I can edit the Linked Issues (relates to, blocks, is blocked by, duplicates...) field and specify a JIRA issue to link.
Thanks! I figured it out after I posted this topic.
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]