Romanian topic

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Nicu

Romanian topic

Post by Nicu »

Hi, can you add a place for Romanians like there is for Polish, etc.?
middings

Re: Romanian topic

Post by middings »

Z98 wrote:That's what the localization forum is for. We are currently not going to create any more language specific subforums.
Past discussions related to this issue can be found by using the forum search feature and the search string language specific subforums. (Note: Make no new posts to old discussions. Observe forum Code of Conduct Rule 5.)
Nicu

Post by Nicu »

Very unopen way to answer to a language topic, is C your first language?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Nope, it's the way ppl reply if a thread is in the wrong forum and that because of a question asked a few times already. It's called frustration. ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Nicu

Post by Nicu »

You're saying it's fine to have forums for all countries around Romania but not for Romanian?
val

Post by val »

Nicu wrote: You're saying it's fine to have forums for all countries around Romania but not for Romanian?
It's easy to understand that you see that as a discrimination, but haven't you taken a look at this moment, let me show you, here is the "last posts" from a couple of Romania surrounding countries' subforums:
Bulgarian - Sun Nov 13, 2011
Slovak - Wed May 30, 2012
Hungarian - Thu May 31, 2012
I guess, the date is the answer. It's not a discrimination, it's just lack of visitors to open a new subforum. You just want it to be present, and you don't care it then will be lying around dormant without any purpose apart from satisfying your whim, right?
Fraizeraust

Post by Fraizeraust »

val wrote:Slovak - Wed May 30, 2012
Slovakia isn't a Romania's neighboring country though. You got it wrong. :)
------------------------------------------
I wish there was a Romanian subforum for ReactOS as well (I'm Romanian myself) but let's be honest, we as Romanians are a minority here within the forum. The subforum would have been created but then people would lose interest thus less activity afterwards. I guess the current subforums with less activity for more than a year or so must be closed/disabled.
a.k.a. GeoB99 -- ReactOS Kernel developer -- My Wiki page
Nicu

Post by Nicu »

I can see Slovakia as a neighbouring country though. It discriminates, but it is just strange. Yep, I'd like to see it... idk it's weird to see a project as big and important as Ikea or Walmart have such breaches BY DEFAULT.
Fraizeraust

Post by Fraizeraust »

Nicu wrote:It discriminates, but it is just strange.
Well, think about other languages in the world. An example? Danish. Does it have a specific forum board in that language? No.

To explain it briefly for you, if a certain group of people belonging to a nation is a minority in a certain forum such as this it's unlikely it would be made a sub-board forum for these people. And THAT prevents us to have a subforum. Another concern is the interest put on that subforum. There are already some subforums whose their activity is completely scarce. And thus I suggest that such sections must be closed. If we did meet all the required criteria a Romanian board would have existed already.
Nicu wrote:I can see Slovakia as a neighbouring country though.
*facepalm*

Check this image TWICE and tell me if Slovakia REALLY neighbours Romania. Don't say it DOES because it's pure bullshit. This is basic geography not rocket science.
Nicu

Post by Nicu »

Italy, I tell u MY perspective, not the fascist one. Central Europe is made of Swiss, Austria, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia and Slovaks is the closest (corner) to the South-East Europe and that's why it might be looked as a neighbor.
Konata

Post by Konata »

I can see your first language isn't English. I'd just like to point out for future reference, where ever you learned that you can use the letter U as a stand-in for the word "you", it was wrong. That's incredibly impolite slang and nobody but the village idiot uses it in English.
Adcock

Post by Adcock »

Konata wrote:I can see your first language isn't English. I'd just like to point out for future reference, where ever you learned that you can use the letter U as a stand-in for the word "you", it was wrong. That's incredibly impolite slang and nobody but the village idiot uses it in English.
Ah. Again.
This is a Romantic topic.
Talk with love from within your heart.
Nicu, someone else's dear, please try not to use 'U' or 'u' instead of the word 'You'.
:lol:
Open Your Windows To Freedom
Nicu

Post by Nicu »

I am at loss, is this what bugs you in your life? That i use "u"? I tell u already that your OS is shit. Thank you.
Fraizeraust

Post by Fraizeraust »

With this kind of behaviour you have I doubt you will get friendly answers or posts in return. If you have some serious issues at taking constructive criticism then please grow up and learn from your mistakes. You won't go anywhere with this attitude buddy.
hbelusca
Developer

Post by hbelusca »

Nicu wrote:I am at loss
We've saw that already.
Nicu wrote:I tell u already that your OS is shit. Thank you.
Then what was the point of coming to the forums in the first place, if you already knew that? :lol: