Download speed very slow

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

oldman

Download speed very slow

Post by oldman »

Is there some band width throttling on the ReactOS server, because around the time that there was the server upgrade etc, I have only been able to down load the reactOS iso at speeds lower than 100Kb per second (I am currently getting a speed of 15.1Kb as I down load the current iso), or is the problem at this end?
I use the public library and they have broadband and I used to be able down load the iso at about 500Kb.
SuperDog
Translation Team

Re: Download speed very slow

Post by SuperDog »

It's a problem on your end.
oldman

Post by oldman »

No, I dont think that the problem is at this end, because after posting here I down loaded some other files of around 5Mb, from other sites and they came down very fast.
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Superdog actually means that this problem is specific to your ISP/geolocation. As we cant replicate your problems its kinda hard to say what is wrong. If you checked and are certain that this error is not caused by your OS/setup or any of your local network device (router?), and this problem persists, you should contact your ISP about it.
oldman

Post by oldman »

I use the public library computers, so, other than complaining to them, there is nothing I can do.
SuperDog
Translation Team

Post by SuperDog »

You can get broadband of your own.