[s] Homepage translators

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

naums

[s] Homepage translators

Post by naums »

Hey there.

I'm searching for some new Homepage Translators. It seems like irony that I write this in english, but I figured that you gotta understand English ;). I would like to see your name round here mentioned as translator above the texts (Übersetzt von...) . See http://www.reactos.org/de/newsletter_84.html

You need to be good in English and German (cause I'm looking for German translators). Not in school but you should be able to read a technical text without diffuculties. I you don't even understand this text - stop reading ;).

I'm looking for some Translators for the German language. If you are interested write a nice post or send EmuandCo a nice little message.

If some other langugae is looking for some new good translators you can add the Language Maintainers name here.

MfG Naums
Pisarz

Re: [s] Homepage translators

Post by Pisarz »

You should post it on German forum.
Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

Umm, you're not a language maintainer, naums.
gonzoMD

Post by gonzoMD »

maybe he could become it. I saw that the last newsletters were translated by him. not perfectly but at least they were. Which parts of translating do you mean exactly naums?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Most stuff he translates and I do some final correction and verification. And he asked me if its fine when he asks for some help. So its fine.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
naums

Post by naums »

I just thought there might be some other languages that might need more translators so I wrote that here. And I think it fits under 'Hompage discussions'. I am an translator but I'm as it seems the only active one for the German language.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

You forgot the semi active.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
naums

Post by naums »

The who?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Guys like me ^^

naums

Post by naums »

oh yes... you. You could apply my pending newsletters :).