[ros-dev] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 15:13:23 CET 2004

Hi,

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> You have to remember that our CVS is anonymous and there are many
> non-developers (much more then developers) who will be using it and
> have
> absolutely no interest in downloading tests, and they consider it
> seperate.

If they are downloading CVS even anon then they are developers and they
should have the tests. Whats worse having quite a few hundred K of
tests that take up space or having a testing system no one uses and is
out of sync? The answer is clear, we must package the tests with the
module in question.

Thanks
Steven