[ros-dev] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 15:21:33 CET 2004

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> obligatory test sub-directory (ie, this is also the reason Steven
> removed apps/tests). The advantage of the SVN tree will be that the
> /tests directory will have its own repository but still be included
> of a

I removed apps/tests not because I disagree with having the tests in
the main module but because apps/tests sucked. It was not a real
regression suite and it needed to die a long time ago. I like the
library/test layout for regression tests. It works for Wine and it can
work for us. Not to mention it will mean less work keeping our changes
and Wines in sync.

Thanks
Steven