[ros-dev] Testing framework

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 5 10:35:17 CET 2004

I think that my second try at a testing framework has progressed
enough for it to actually be usable. I've documented most in
the chapter named "Testing Framework" in:
http://212.242.245.122/ReactOSDevelopmentModel.pdf

There is still room for improvement so let me know how I can make it
better.

Casper