[ros-dev] Race Condition?

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Sat Nov 6 19:12:12 CET 2004

Hi,

on my smp machine I get very often a crash in
CmiObjectParse/CmiAddKeyToList/RtlCopyMemory. In most cases something with
the parent key was wrong. Sometimes the value from NumberOfSubKeys is
0xcccccccc. Sometimes the keys 'Windows NT', 'CurrentVersion' or
'SysFontSubstitutes' are inserted anywhere in the registry. It seems that
the registry parsing is triggered from GetFontFamilyInfoForSubstitutes
(win32k).

- Hartmut