[ros-dev] What I have learned on my time off (LinuxWorld)

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 08:40:19 CET 2004

--- Jakob Eriksson <jakov at vmlinux.org> wrote:
> And run it on ReactOS, then you get all the Wine tests...
>
> A shortcut for now... has anybody tried it?
>
> Which OS version does ReactOS report as BTW?

It should report Windows NT 4 or Windows 2000. The problem with running
winetest is that a good number of the tests crash or cause a bugcheck
under ReactOS. We need to import the ones that work and do a
todo(reactos) block on the ones that fail. The idea is that when we
start the regression suite all the tests pass.

Thanks
Steven