[ros-dev] Ekush

Mark IJbema mark at ijbema.xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 10 13:19:01 CET 2004

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 10:16:06AM +0100, Ge van Geldorp wrote:
> This pisses me off bigtime. I can only explain it as a deliberate attempt to
> use the work of Qemu, FreeType, Wine and ReactOS without giving credit.

It happened to pearpc a few weeks ago (or allegedly it happened, i never
heard any final verdict), but people will recognize it, and the people
who do this will only get a bad reputation.

On the other hand, look at it this way:

1) they consider this stuff of reactos mature enough to build a product
   upon.
2) they're integrating it. I haven't seen the product yet, but there
   might be an oppertunity here to learn from their integration.

Mark

(and of course i agree they're wrong)