[ros-dev] RE: Ekush

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Fri Nov 12 00:19:36 CET 2004

> From: nazmul ahsan [mailto:nahsan at hotmail.com]
>
> I am not associated with the Ekush project, but as a
> Bangladeshi I feel
> embarassed at the boneheadedness of a fellow countryman.
>
> However, while you're demanding that he/them be brought to
> justice, please be aware of the nature of Bangladeshi law
> enforcement:
> http://www.hrcbmdfw.org/bk_news/press_release_09082004.htm

Please note that we have not demanded that the people of the Ekush project
be brought to justice. The only thing we demand is that they either stop
distributing Ekush as long as it contains our code, or comply with the GPL
by putting back copyright notices and publishing source. Since the Ekush
website is currently down, effectively stopping the distribution I don't
think we'll be taking further action.

Gé van Geldorp.