[ros-dev] "What can I do"

Mathieu Courtemanche mathieu.courtemanche at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 11 23:08:16 CET 2004

Hello,
 I just subscribed to this mailing list & I apologize if this has been
asked many times before, but I'd like to know what areas of ReactOS need
to be worked on.

The "What can I do page?" has generic information & the forum has too
many "Can I run Doom-3 on ReactOS"-type of questions.

I'd like to help out on my spare time, but I don't want to waste time on
something that's already being worked on.
So what areas of ReactOS really need coding/reverse-eng. help (both user
& kernel level)? What's the current hot/on-going devel?

Regards
Matt