[ros-dev] What is difference in installation procedure w/wo DGG, KDBG set ?

Thomas Weidenmueller w3seek at reactos.com
Wed Nov 17 19:02:37 CET 2004

art yerkes wrote:

>Our kdbg handles *all* exceptions last time I looked.  dwelch told me not
>to turn that off, because he wanted it that way.

Hm, that's not really good news - it's a handled exception, there are
tons of applications that raise exceptions in certain situations, it
kinda sucks when kdbg is entered every time for those things. I don't
really see a point for leaving this enabled, it just causes a lot of
pain (that's propably why i prefer not to use KDGB because it just bugs
me)...

Thomas