[ros-dev] Hmm, another petition:

Eric Kohl eric.kohl at t-online.de
Thu Nov 18 12:45:25 CET 2004

"Lucio Diaz" <reactos_translate at yahoo.es> wrote:

> As someone have stated in the forum, the Roadmap is
> YEARS old, could you send me the projects you are
> working in, and the expected (realist ones) dates of
> conclusion.

Lucio,
The problem with roadmaps is that developers cannot focus on the topics they
planned because they get sidetracked by other things they need to implement
or fix in order to achieve their original goals. That's why a roadmap can
only be a list of hints about future improvements, especially if release
versions or release dates are a included.

Regards,
Eric