[ros-dev] headers suggestion

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Fri Nov 19 11:30:15 CET 2004

Hi Jonathan,

I am already working on a complete header system overhaul that's been
approved and very much requested by the other developers.

Thanks for your suggestions. Some of them aren't so right, but the main
parts of what you said I'm already doing, but in a more orderly and
simplified fashion to guarnatee support with MS PSDK/DDK/IFS.

I invite you to read one of my older blog entries to find out more about it.

Best Regards,
Alex Ionescu